• To locally coordinate global or local IS&T initiatives: new applications, store projects and IS&T projects.
• To oversee daily activities of head office and stores on applications, including fiscal / detax / payment area.
• To ensure an ongoing interaction with the store managers, head office, and CSC users, identify and analyse news needs.
• To be involved on transverse EMEA Zone projects and initiatives.
• To propose, define and manage plans to regularly update/upgrade software and hardware.
• To manage local IT external team.
• To verify that LV Europe/central IS&T standards are successfully applied and followed.
• To verify correct management of security policies & privacy law enforcement.
• To ensure a Continue Improvement strategy in Workshop IS&T support.
• To find out Support & Operation synergies between sites to optimise deployment, support, allowing budget optimisation.
• To participate in local on-site support operations as needed, including store openings, relocations, closures and special projects.
• To control that site, via regular visits are conformed to LV Guide line, and define action plan in case of issues.
• To manage the device renewal and the proper management of devices stock.
• To give a level 2/3 of support and be an “advanced user” on main business applications.
• Be the link between Central application support organization and users. Provide 2nd/3rd level troubleshooting in case of incidents.
• To address productions issues in a timely and efficient manner: perform the necessary investigation and analysis to solve the issue.
• To follow up all application issues identified by users. To work with Contact’IS (Corporate-Europe support teams) to ensure incidents opened locally are well managed/escalated. Confirm with user’s possible issues not well resolved.
• To work on IS budget construction and IS budget updates
• To monitor expenses and to propose actions to keep them in line with the IS budget
• To authorise and monitor IT purchases, according to validated budget.
• To manage contracts and relationships with external suppliers (for IS&T area)
• Strong and effective interpersonal communication skills essential
• 5 years of experience and relevant qualifications in IS&T area
• Experience with IS support, run of operations and project tracking
• Previous experience in an international environment, previous experience in a Retail company would be an advantage
• Leadership and autonomy with good reporting skills
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• Focused on objectives, user satisfaction and mid-long-term results
• Able to work in a fast-paced demanding environment
• A flexible, intuitive and proactive approach, capable of dealing with ambiguity
• Fluent English spoken and written
• Working knowledge of French language would be an advantage
• Good Notion of Network & Telecom (WAN MPLS, LAN/WLAN/IPT Cisco), Windows client, Smartphones and Tablets (Apple)
• Xstore knowledge would be an advantage
• regular visit should be done in store located in BNL and Nordics.