Team Manager (M/W) Vienna
As a Team Manager for our Vienna Store, you will be an ambassador of the Brand. You will take ownership to lead and coach your team, build Client relationships, proactively foster the achievement of sales goals and ensure that the highest level of Client experience is delivered. You will be responsible to recruit and build highly motivated teams, develop them to the next level and secure succession plans. You will report to one of the Universe Managers, represent the Brand values and demonstrate the Louis Vuitton attitudes toward Clients and team members.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Ensure achievement of team targets on monthly and annual basis
Team Management and Development
- Ensure your team delivers the Louis Vuitton Promise to every Client, through demonstrating and modeling the 4 Louis Vuitton Attitudes. Support them with consistent coaching, identify their development and training needs, and partner with the Field Coach Trainer to tailor individual action plans.
- Identify, recruit and develop talents, secure succession plans in collaboration with the Universe Managers, Store Director and HR.
- Set individual and team goals; proactively assess and manage performance against expectations. Ensure your team contribute to the store and brand business priorities consistently.
- Manage and motivate the team to drive business: create a positive and harmonious work environment, foster cooperation within the team and between managers.
Client and Business Development
- Support the team in building long term Client relationship, collaborating with the store Client Development Manager and leveraging the different clienteling tools.
- Establish a Client-centric mindset in store to ensure the highest level of Client experience and proactively handle Client-related situations.
- Communicate and inspire the team on corporate strategy and relevant business information (animate morning briefings, training).
- Put in place action plans to boost business and maximize product performance, leveraging visual merchandising, clienteling, training and team animation.
- Proactively provide the Country office with product recommendations and qualitative feedback based on local knowledge about the market and Client needs, leveraging expertise and knowledge within the team.
Selling and Floor Management
- Act as a role model demonstrating sales leadership to the team, support them with their own sales, foster a Silhouette mindset and Client repurchase.
- Build and develop own Client portfolio
- Ensure business opportunities are maximized through efficient sales floor management, being a visible presence and support and ensuring the Louis Vuitton Promise standards are achieved.
- Ensure policies, Brand standards and grooming guidelines are communicated and implemented.
- Support Operations team in inventory management.
- Support Store Director and Store Admin in staff planning (workforce management).
- You have multiple years of experience in managing and developing larger teams and driving business performance in a client-facing environment such as retail or hospitality
- Demonstrated understanding of the luxury industry and client experience
- You thrive in a fast-paced, demanding environment and can maintain a high level of energy throughout the day both for yourself and others
- A strong passion for selling and client service as well as a strong dedication to driving and developing the team and business directly on the sales floor
- You have the capacity to coach the team on the 4 Louis Vuitton Attitudes: Curiosity, Empathy, Agility, and Commercial Mindset
- You have strong business driving skills and a demonstrated ability to design, implement and drive action plans to drive performance
- You are passionate for the Brand
- You have an exceptional sense of ownership and strong work ethic
- You have excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Fluent German and English are mandatory, additional relevant languages are a plus