Specialist - Human Resources
Based in Hong Kong, the Specialist - Human Resources position will provide full support to Human Resources Team of the corporate office in all aspect of HR programs. It includes but not limited to manpower planning, recruitment & selection, staff orientation, talent learning & development, performance management, employee engagement and compensation & benefits administration.
As a key member of the department, he/she will also be involved in various HR initiatives and ad hoc projects in order to achieve the business and team objectives.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
Recruitment & Selection
- Support direct & indirect sourcing of candidates, preparation of package proposals, employee benefit and compensation negotiation for assigned employee groups.
- Provide excellent candidate experience with Louis Vuitton standard.
- Prepare the onboarding journey for new joiners, conduct briefing or staff orientation to facilitate them settling in the new culture and positions.
- Support full spectrum of HR functions, ensure business and legislative requirements are met.
- Perform relevant staff benefits administrations.
- Participate in HR policy, benefits and insurance review and implementation.
- Manage HR systems, maintain database and personnel records to ensure data accuracy & integrity.
- Communicate company information to all levels of staff effectively and efficiently through different channels.
- Assist in planning, organizing and implementing various employee engagement events.
Key Requirements & Competencies
- University degree holder in Business Administration / HRM or related discipline
- A minimum of 2 years' HR generalist experience in a fast-paced environment, luxury retail industry or MNC experience is preferred
- Knowledge of HR Employment Ordinance, related regulations and practices
- Fluent in spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of PC software with knowledge of Chinese word-processing. Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Detail oriented with high level of accuracy, fast learner, outgoing and a team player with a “Can-do” attitude
- Good analytical skills, able to multi-task and work under tight time frame
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purpose. Applicants who are not invited for interview within four weeks may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group over a one-year period, after which their personal data will be destroyed.