Digital Special Projects Coordinator
Louis Vuitton North America is searching for a Digital Special Projects Coordinator. This individual will be a major support to act as a lead in quality assurance testing and day-to-day momentum of project details. We are looking for someone who will be a key conduit to the front end. They will be focused on timelines and battle testing a new product with a problem-solving mentality. This role will be passionate about handling and performing the majority of UAT test cases, collaborate closely with other members and partners in context to road-mapped projects & integrations.
- Train and update team members and build a standard methodology for reference materials on projects.
- Develop expertise around design specifications to understand the scope, requirements, and function of an existing and new product rollout – from the PRE to POST launch stages.
- Partner and collaborate with cross functional teams to ensure best practices and maintain high standards for customer experience.
- Day-to-day planning & execution of User Acceptance Testing: understand test scenarios, testing scenarios documenting each step, validate or not each step: importance of validity of results, accuracy, reliability, and compliance with industry standards.
- Be the key-contact point of any operational question during the project (UAT phase but also before UAT and post Go Live).
- Drive product excellence through end-to-end Continuous reporting, documenting and tracking of defects and technical issues.
- Report and communicate defect metrics on a daily and weekly basis to Special Projects Manager.
- Coordinate and follow up with Development Leads and Testers on defect fix estimates and retesting estimates.
- Comp Sci Major, Engineering, Operations
- French speaking a plus
- Proficient in Excel, Powerpoint
- Sharp eye for detail
- Level of curiosity to develop a full understanding of issues
- Very clear communicator; written and verbal
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team
- Understanding of SCRUM and agile project management
- Analytical skills
- Able to analyze data to make recommendations to minimize client frustrations
- Experience within: Project Management, Quality Assurance Engineering, Development, IS&T, Operations role exposure
- Highly tactical with a bias for action
- Data savvy
Louis Vuitton is a company that respects the uniqueness of each employee and offers everyone the means to find their place and prosper. We promote initiatives aimed at supporting professional equality for everyone. We strive to go above and beyond purely symbolic measures by building a culture passionate about meaningful strategies aimed at crafting an inclusive workforce.
In addition to a generous benefits package, unparalleled career development opportunities, both locally & globally, as an employee at Louis Vuitton, you can expect to be provided with industry leading training which will offer you an in-depth insight into the luxury and retail environment.