Commercial Insights Analyst/Specialist - Irving, TX
Louis Vuitton is searching for a Commercial Insights Specialist based in our Irving, TX office to assist with tracking and analytical insights. The role is responsible for using multiple internal data systems to measure and report on performance for Client Services, to ensure goals and objectives are met across all touchpoints. In addition, core responsibilities include:
- Examine the full view of the Client Service business; sales, merchandising, marketing, and operations to provide data-driven insights on performance.
- Monitor performance and trends across Client Services, Web, and Stores to identify business opportunities
- Partner cross-functionally on category and style analysis to drive key selling opportunities
- Create ad-hoc reporting as needed to deep dive into holidays/special collaborations/etc. to understand client impact and future opportunities
- Responsible for updating monthly forecasts, working closely with partners on the Supply Chain and Merchandising teams and assisting with full-year budget forecast
- Uses CRM database to understand the Client Services client by segment, and works with relevant teams to cultivate selling opportunities
We are eager to speak to professionals with a Bachelor’s degree in Business or Mathematics with 2-4 years of experience in a similar capacity. The ideal candidate is passionate about client service and luxury and would be an enthusiastic advocate for the development of our Client Services business. This individual possesses high-level communication and presentation skills with excellent follow-through skills.
This person is systems savvy and is proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and PowerBI. Strong analytic and insight skills: ability to transform data and translate it into useful recommendations.
Louis Vuitton is a company that respects the uniqueness of each employee and offers everyone the means to find their place and thrive. We promote initiatives aimed at supporting professional equality for everyone. We strive to go above and beyond purely symbolic measures by building a culture focused on meaningful strategies aimed at creating an inclusive workforce.
In addition to a generous benefits package, unparalleled career development opportunities, both locally & globally, as an employee at Louis Vuitton, you can expect to be provided with industry leading training which will offer you an in-depth insight into the luxury and retail environment.