Manager - Business Planning & Control
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
Budget management control:
- Perform financial analysis supporting business development and management decisions
- Drive budget process. Monitor actual performance vs budget, drive reactivity and support management to achieve zone strategic and business objectives
- Formulate any initiatives on cost savings and efficiency management. Identify opportunities to improve and optimize budget and forecast
- Coach market BPC teams and ensure knowledge transfer and training
- Provide guidance to all market finance teams to meet group management control reporting requirements (P&L, HC, KPI, Capex)
- Review country reporting, analysis, and improvement of expense management
- Work closely with Financial Control/Accounting teams to ensure accurate, analytical, and timely submission to meet zone and central requirements.
- Work with all functional teams and Indirect Procurement to achieve good financial performance, both top and bottom lines
Degree in Finance or Accounting or Business related disciplines; other disciplines with related work experience may be considered
- Qualified Accountant
- 7+ years of regional retail in MNC Business Planning & Control/ Financial Analyst & Planning experience, with 5+ years in managerial role, and
- 3+ years Big 4 audit experience
Fluent in both English and Cantonese
Exceptional computer literacy including Excel and Strong PowerPoint Skill; knowledge in SAP is a plus
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills in a multi-cultural environment
Strong analytical skills, attention to detail and well organized.
- Lead without authority.
- Strong team-player who aims team success and excellency
- Dynamic & independent, work in a fast pace environment, embrace change
- Proactive, self-motivated with strong sense of responsibility
Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purpose. Applicants who are not invited for interview within four weeks may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group over a one-year period, after which their personal data will be destroyed.