We are looking for a Store Manager for our Store in Hamburg.
As a Louis Vuitton Store Manager, you will be an ambassador of the Brand. You will lead and develop the store team through inspiring hands-on management and coaching. You will strive to identify business opportunities and implement the related actions in order to ensure the achievement of your store’s goals. You will be directly accountable for developing the business and monitoring your store’s operations and budget.
Team Management and Development
• Manage and motivate the team to drive the business: create a positive work environment, empower the team, encourage innovative solutions
• Collaborate with the management team to recruit and develop talents, secure succession plans
• Organize the team in an efficient manner according to business needs and delegate responsibility • Translate strategic and business goals into concrete and individual actions and objectives
• Set achievable yet challenging team and individual targets for the store; assess, monitor and manage performance to ensure these goals are achieved
Client and Business Development
• Be the voice of the store in your country by understanding business and local market to suggest actions and recommendations
• Lead and develop the business of the store, by cultivating a comprehensive and strategic understanding of it and relating to all relevant stakeholders
• Maximize the potential of all product categories and universes carried in the store, capitalizing on all available support (visual merchandising, training, clienteling, events, Country office team…) and fostering synergies between categories
• Build a loyal Clientele, leveraging all clienteling tools
• Establish a Client-centric mindset in store to ensure the highest level of customer experience and achieve Client repurchase objectives
• Act as a Louis Vuitton ambassador in your local market, by proactively representing the Brand in relevant local activities (networking, PR)
• Be aware of the competitive landscape and local market trends
Role Model on Selling and Floor Management
• Lead by example on the floor, understand the Clients’ needs, identify potential areas of improvement and cultivate a feel for the market trends
• Ensure business opportunities are maximized through efficient sales floor management, being a visible presence
• Provide consistent and qualitative feedback, coach the team on the spot Operations
• Ensure policies, standards and Louis Vuitton procedures are communicated and implemented
• Monitor store controllable expenses, supervise loss, asset protection and risk management and be accountable for inventory management
To be successful in this role, you must speak fluent German and English. You have a thorough understanding of the luxury retail market, gained through extensive experience working in the industry. You will be a creative business driver, and inspirational leader, who has consistently developed top talent within your team and knows how to get the best out of your people. You will be a champion of clienteling – recruiting new, and developing existing – clients within the brand, proactively capitalizing on all possible opportunities to grow your business.