The successful candidate will be responsible for identifying and executing indirect and stores related categories, as well as ensuring cost-effective and efficient procurement processes across the region, in alignment with Louis Vuitton's global procurement strategy.
The position covers Asia Pacific region
- Develop and implement comprehensive strategy for indirect categories, proactively support on cost rationalization initiatives. Ensure compliance with Louis Vuitton's policies, procedures, and ethical standards.
- Identify / execute new cost saving opportunities. Lead supplier negotiation and benchmarking
- Implement RFP / Bidding process
- Monitor industry trends and best practices, ensuring continuous improvement in supplier selection, contract management, and supplier performance.
- Collaborate closely with internal stakeholders, including markets and regional business units, to understand their requirements and provide strategic guidance on procurement activities.
- Monitor spending, analyze variance and provide reports to management on procurement performance, cost savings and key performance indicators.
- Assist Senior Manager in co-ordinating transversal initiatives such as Buying tools implementation, market analysis, supplier’s performance evaluation, Social responsibility of suppliers, and training related initiatives
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management, or a related field. Master’s degree or relevant professional certifications would be a plus.
- Minimum of 5 years of well-rounded experience in procurement function, specifically in indirect procurement
- Strong knowledge of procurement principles, best practices and market trends.
- Proven track record of successfully managing end-to-end procurement processes, including strategic sourcing, supplier relationship management, and contract negotiations.
- Project Management skill in a matrix organization.
- Strong negotiation, analytical and problem-solving abilities with attention to details
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate effectively with internal stakeholders and external suppliers.
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritize multiple tasks, and meet tight deadlines.
- Fluency in English and Mandarin