- Contribute to maximize the opportunity of editorial exposure of Women’s Product PR universe, maintaining good balance of quality and quantity to further reinforce brand desirability.
- Promote and maintain high level of trust and relationship with internal and external stakeholders.
- Coordinate and ensure accurate product related operations (sample lease, product offer for influencers / opinion leaders etc.)
- Women’s Product PR Manager
- Product PR team
- Corporate PR, Events PR Manager, Digital PR Manager
- Product PR team at Head Quarters
- CS, Merchandising team, Sales team within LVJ
- Celebrity/ Influencers and their management offices
- Advertising / PR agencies
- Event production vendors
- Establish and maintain close relationships with celebrities and influencers as well as their agencies
- Support product placement towards celebrities and influencers
- Establish and maintain close relationships with press, opinion leaders, freelance journalists, stylists and others in fashion industry.
- Plan and coordinate editorial opportunities with editors in consideration of local merchandising and retail priorities, arranging all the administrative coordination with accuracy and quality.
- Support daily traffic of sample / product leasing transactions and manage showroom samples in collaboration with other team members.
- Coordinate seasonal product presentation events (4 times a year) plus occasional product launch events (ad-hoc).