Reporting to the Retail Director, the purpose of this position is to develop and maximize the retail business. This position is responsible to provide support to the Store Managers in order to achieve sales budget, to create a differentiated client experience from our main competitors, and to implement all retail initiatives of the brand in close coordination with the Retail Support and Learning Director. Supporting the Retail Director, this position is also responsible to promote, establish and maintain relationships with Department stores and execute strategic plans that drive positive retail results.
- Together with Retail Director, ensure the executions of retail business plans set for mid and long term business result.
- Support Store Managers for actions necessary to achieve sales budget.
- Coordinate with Store Managers and Client Development team for various fairs, in-store events and other events to achieve sales budget.
- Coordinate and support business negotiation with department stores according to the business plan to maintain long-term relations with department stores.
- Manage all information and steps relative to opening/renovation/closure of stores upon company strategy.
● Collect and Analyze market information to enhance / keep market share for the brand.
- Understand and analyze the competitors, local economies, market trend and general conditions that affect the business over the short and long term and work with Retail Director to detect and propose potential new action for the company.
- Ensure all BOH operations at stores are standardized in all operational policies and procedures.
- Manage implementation and monitoring of policies and procedures for the stores, consistent with the Louis Vuitton Store Handbook.
- Monitor retail operations processes and procedures to ensure that they are efficient and effective.
- Manage the adherence to Retail policies and procedures and corporate Retail service standards for sales, loss prevention and store operations.
- By conducting both Mystery Shopping surveys and Voice analysis, provide concrete actions oriented roadmaps with Client Development team.
- Identify and lead strategic and operational projects in accordance with business priorities that impacts retail teams.
- Drive continuous improvement to concentrate on client experience and accompany all phases of our retail transformation.
- Contribute actively to various Retail projects, providing feedback, running pilots, proposing local practices, and focusing on implementation in the retail network.
- Provide regular analysis and identify areas of improvement on retail indicators(traffic, conversion, transactions etc.), productivity( sales per FTE, units per worked hour) and quality of service( Mystery shopping results, specific surveys)
- Understand sales talent trend in the market and work together with HR to hire the key talent.
- Carry out other tasks and projects as necessary for achievement of key goals and as directed by Retail Director.