- In order to contribute to the business growth and client experience for E-Commerce in Louis Vuitton (LV), implement new service from local initiative, and adapt central initiative to Japan on SFCC both for front-end (new features on jp.louisvuitton.com site) and back-end working closely with local IS&T team and central business owners and developers.
- Report to E-Commerce Project & Operation Manager
- Client Service
- Local & Central Business Owners
- Local & Central IS&T Team
- Other back-office functions (Finance, Logistics & Supply Chain, IS&T)
- Local vendor (if applicable)
- Take in charge project management and follow-up analysis
- Lead and implement Paris-led projects and local-led projects to improve client experience and increase sales.
- Improve current situation by analysing client feedback and implement new services.
- Operate follow-up analysis after implementation to improve
- Communicate good practices in Japanese market to Paris to encourage global adoption.
- Self-management & build effective working relationships with multiple teams
- E-Commerce Project & Operation Manager
- Digital Retail Director