Dedicated to support Louis Vuitton's innovation, creativity and excellence throughout the world, the talents that make up our teams are at the heart of our success. Supporting them in their development is a key challenge for the company.
Are you passionate about talent development?
Are you stimulated by data analysis and inspired by human connection?
This internship may be for you!
Which team will I be part of?
You will join the Global Talent Development Team as a part of the Human Resources Department, located in our Headquarters in Paris starting February.
What will my missions look like?
You are helping to build the future of Louis Vuitton Talents:
• Assist the team in the Talent Review process to identify key talent at the global level
• Support in creating and/or updating HR development documents and presentations, in collaboration with the Communication teams
• Participate in the preparation of monthly meetings with the international Talent Development community
• Identify and promote initiatives and inspirational stories through various communication channels (newsletter, intranet, etc.)
• Conduct competitive intelligence research on HR trends
You actively contribute to the creation and implementation of Louis Vuitton Early Talents roadmap:
• Support the design and execution of internal and external Early Talents Programs
• Contribute to animate a community of Early Talents including communication actions and event organization
• Assist in defining, tracking and analysing Early Talents related metrics and preparing ad hoc presentations and reports
• Support the design and execution of a global school relationship roadmap
You make HR data speak for itself thanks to your analytical skills:
• Carry out analyses and monitor key HR indicators to better understand our Talents
• Design and implement tools to facilitate recurring analyses (e.g. diversity)
• Measure the effectiveness of actions taken and their impact
What skills will I develop through this experience?
• Your understanding of how an exceptional luxury House works
• Your ability to communicate and influence in an international environment
• Your project management skills and your analytical eye
• Your ‘helicopter view’ thanks to large-scale HR projects
• Student in Human Resources, Business School, University or equivalent, ideally with a first exposure to the Human Resources field
• Passion for Talent Development and curiosity for HR trends and innovation
• At ease with data analysis, reporting and presentation – proficiency with Excel & PowerPoint
• Entrepreneurial approach, attention to detail, team spirit, strong sense of confidentiality
• International profile welcome, fluent in English (written and spoken), French is a plus
• Availability : 4th March 2023