Reports to Human Resources Manager (Department Head) of Hong Kong Retail, with close partnership with Assistant Human Resource Manager for all people and culture subject matters, with a focus on talent acquisition.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Act as Business Partner and partner with AHRM and Store Managers to source and attract talents in the market, identify and integrate different kinds of recruitment channels to the brand
- Build talent pipeline across all levels by proactively scouting and engaging top talent in the market
- Maintain knowledge of current recruitment strategies and market trends to ensure brand attractiveness to talents
- Assist in HK Retail key recruitment and talent agenda such as Management Trainee program, Internship program, Part time sales, etc.
- Participate in the recruitment and employer branding activities such as career talk, recruitment day, career website maintenance
- Initiate creative interview formats to drive recruitment efficacy and accuracy
- Partner with the AHRM to handle the onboarding/offboarding process for employees; ensure the best employee experience throughout their employment life cycle
- Support the development of talent management strategy and follow through with concrete action plans on performance management, talent development, and succession planning
- Play a key role to develop and drive employee engagement strategy and initiatives
- Assist AHRM in employee communication and other HR events
- Ownership of new hires and employee changes in HRIS system
- Prepare HR-related letters, reports, presentations, and analysis for management review
- Handle HR administrative duties, including data input and filings
- Handle recruitment administrative tasks, including prepare recruitment advertisement and draft employment contract, etc.
- Perform all ad hoc projects or duties as assigned