Responsible for Payroll processing and the implementation and development of compensation, benefits, and administration programs and policies for Canada region.
• Prepare & audit payroll and partner with LVHM shared services to submit on a bi-weekly basis.
• Ensure compliance with Provincial and Federal payroll legislation and practices.
• Conduct year end processes including annual reporting and audits.
• Prepare all new hire onboarding documentation
. • Monitor compliance with all wage and hour regulations and coach management in appropriate actions.
• Support C&B management by assisting with the implementation and ongoing administration of all compensation initiatives including bonus programs, annual reviews, and staff costs planning.
Benefits & Leave Management:
• Implement and administer benefit programs, including medical, dental, disability, life insurance, workers compensation, employee assistance, retirement and other plans.
• Provide quality customer service to employees by answering benefit questions and resolving problems in a timely manner.
• Prepare and conduct benefits orientation for new employees.
• Prepare and communicate information to employees and former employees about benefit programs, procedures, changes, and government-mandated disclosures.
• Partner with third party vendor, C&B Manager and HR Manager on all leaves of absences including Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disabiity, and Worker’s Compensation claims
. Administration & Reporting:
• Implement and administer Human Resources policies regarding administration, benefits, compensation, etc.
• Maintain a strong relationship with the payroll and finance departments.
• Support employees in the use of timekeeping, onboarding, and self-service systems.
• Create and maintain employee personnel and payroll records and files, including input of data into the HRIS.
• Follow-up on payroll errors, correct any payroll mistakes, etc.
• Prepare and submit monthly headcount and other ad hoc reporting.
• Provide recommendations and educated user feedback for HRIS development projects.
• Provide required data for the LVMH Social Report and ensure accuracy by analyzing results.
In addition to a generous benefits package, unparalleled career development opportunities, both locally & globally, as an employee at Louis Vuitton, you can expect to be provided with industry leading training within the luxury and retail environment. Louis Vuitton is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities and recognize the importance of Equality, Diversity and Inclusion. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment, selection and assessment process. If you require an accommodation, please let us know in advance and we will work with you to meet your needs. Please note, we appreciate all applicants for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Louis Vuitton Canada, Inc. is committed to creating accessible environments for our employees, candidates, and clients. Requests for accommodation due to a disability (which may be visible or invisible, temporary, or permanent) can be submitted to management, Human Resources Management and/or our toll-free hotline: 1-877-778-5463.