As the In-store Clienteling Manager, you will manage a team and drive the clienteling strategy and support the creation of a clienteling mindset within the store. You will elevate relationships with our top clients by leveraging different tools and with a focus on the Client Experience, and implement transversal strategies to recruit new, and develop existing, clientele.
A. CREATE & DRIVE A CLIENTELING MINDSET
• Embed a client-centric mindset and drive appointment culture with the store.
• Actively coach the team on the shop floor, leveraging business opportunities.
• Provide analysis and feedback on clientele performances, implementing action plans for results.
• Monitor client profiles, behavior, and segmentation growth to identify opportunities.
• Support the team in providing relevant clienteling outreach based on opportunities.
• Facilitate training on clienteling topics and relevant tools.
• Monitor and influence clienteling activities to meet business goals.
B. OVERSEE & ELEVATE CLIENT EXPERIENCE IN-STORE
• Manage and supervise client gifting, in-store animation, and events.
• Facilitate in-store hosting experience revamp and client conversation confidence.
• Monitor the high net worth clients list through client mapping.
• Collaborate with Product Category Expert to activate potential clients.
• Manage top clients' requests and hosting experiences.
C. INHOUSE CLIENTELING TOOL UTILIZATION
• Embed and improve CRM system utilization across the team for top client development and
ensure full activation rate for client outreach.
• Manage system clienteling within the store, integrating it with the local strategy.
• Collaborate with key stakeholders to optimize tool usage, supporting managers in embedding it.
D. TEAM DEVELOPMENT
• Set and manage individual/team goals, ensuring performance aligns with business objectives.
• Foster a positive team spirit, providing leadership and motivation.
• Implement training programs, focusing on client experience, policies, and product knowledge.
• Oversee recruitment, evaluation, and development of the team, ensuring succession plans are in
Ideally with luxury retail background
Business Acumen Customer Focus Hiring and Staffing
Drive for Results Strategic Agility
Proven ability of building Effective Teams