Acerca del trabajo
Responsible for overall management of the store, associates, merchandise and customer service. Responsible for achieving sales objectives, store profitability goals, achieving and maintaining high operational and merchandising standards, building highly motivated teams and developing associates to enable them to progress in their careers with LVMH.
Business Development • Develop store business plan to include marketing and promotional strategies that will continue to drive traffic to the store and develop and grow the customer base, with particular emphasis placed on building the local market. ( Events, local media, integration into the local community etc) Present strategies to regional management and central marketing team for review and approval.
• Be aware of the local market and business environment including competitors’ business activities and luxury goods market trends.
• Make recommendations for store renovations/upgrade/expansion etc in order to increase sales and market share.
Sales Management • Continuously motivate and coach sales associates to meet assigned sales and productivity goals. Provide recognition for top sales associates.
• Demonstrate sales leadership for staff by playing an active role on the selling floor
• Proactively manage the clientelling function in the store.
• Ensure that all associates are knowledgeable of all company product s, company information and history. Be up-to-date with company news.
• Ensure employees are provided with product knowledge to enhance and ensure cross-selling across categories.
• Provide feedback to Regional VP on product assortment, buying trends and customer requests
• Ensure the highest level of customer service every day, ensuring compliance to the Quality Customer Service Standards and selling ceremony
• Recruitment of candidates for all levels within the store network
• Ensure all new employees complete In Store induction
• Coach, develop and motivate staff
• Involvement in LV store succession planning by training and developing all employees to be able to progress along the LVNA career path.
• Conduct annual performance reviews • Identify individual and team training needs. Create and implement regular training, monitor and record all training hours.
• Supervise store personnel and enforce company policies while adhering to proper procedure regarding disciplinary action
• Payroll, ensure timely review and approval of Kronos. Ensure that all employees are using Kronos to sign in and out.
• Exhibit strong interpersonal skills in dealing with staff, peers, supervisors and the NY and Paris corporate office.
• Communicate corporate initiatives and directives to staff through daily or weekly meetings and bulletin
• Effective utilization of POS system and its inventory management functions
• Determine staffing needs and create staff schedules to ensure appropriate store coverage and match to traffic
• Complete all store administration in an accurate and timely fashion • Profit and Loss responsibility for the store, with particular attention given to controllable expenses, sales plan and operating profit.
• It is the obligation of the manager to be fully trained in current POS systems and to insure that the staff is proficient as well.
• Ensure compliance with all Internal Control procedures • Be proficient in the software that is used by the company (Word, Excel, etc.), and request necessary training for self and select staff members
• Maintain the highest standard of housekeeping and organization both on and off the sales floor.
• Ensure Store Performance Management “Keepall” principals are enforced (MTT etc)
• Perform other projects, as assigned