You will guide and support the store team in engaging existing, recruiting, and building loyal and long-lasting relationships with clients through best-in-class clienteling actions. The incumbent will have 2 direct reports in SG and MY and functional reporting from the store team.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Development and Training of the Team on Clienteling
- Support and guide the store team in all their clienteling activities, ensuring a balanced and appropriate focus on top, new and other Clients.
- Propose action plans and related tools (events, opportunities for contact, templates for emails, phone contact, written cards, etc.)
- Share and encourage good practices within the store (thank you, correspondence, and birthday cards, clienteling action on product launches, lapsed Clients).
- Guarantee appropriate action is taken for a selected number of Clients, animate the monthly clienteling dashboard, with best practice and relevant information
- Keep the team informed of digital activities and encourage them to proactively use digital tools when appropriate in order to maximize Client benefit.
- Ensure all Client Advisors are trained on and actively use clienteling tools with a specific focus on ICON and VOICE.
- Ensure team follow-up on data collection.
Support of Store Management to Drive Business through Clienteling
- Support the General Manager in setting reasonable yet challenging individual targets for Client repurchase.
- Propose, organize and manage Client event activities, and manage the client development budget.
- Propose creative and targeted actions for individual Clients and Client groups
- Propose, prepare and manage virtual bridges and exceptional experiences for VICs, in collaboration with the local PCR (where applicable).
- Provide qualitative feedback to Store and Country Management.
Client Insights & Analytics
- Work with Zone team in preparing regular reports and analysis to support the store management team in their clienteling objectives.
- Facilitate the extraction and provision of relevant & critical clienteling / client related information and data to the team.
- Provide deep-dive analysis of extracted data to aid in making informed business decisions through understanding client behavior/profiling and identifying potential gaps/opportunities.
- Develop forward-looking analysis and forecast plans to facilitate proposal of actionable recommendations and to support implementation of clienteling actions.
- Develop an annual events calendar with General Manager and Store Managers
- Support with all local / in-store event activities (i.e. Pop Up Shows, Caravans, Key Commercial Events) including project management, budget management, logistics and coordination with third parties.
- Work closely with Store Managers, Merchandising and VM teams on their Event Action Plan and support them with the right clienteling tools.
- Provide logistical support and coordination of all clienteling events and store animation.
- Support and partner the Zone team in the coordination of all Virtual Bridges and key Regional / International High-End Events – i.e. selection of clients, consolidation of client details, preparation of itinerary, logistical arrangements, manpower deployment, etc.