Support the creation and implementation of the regional procurement strategy for store planning with specific focus on Architectural Millwork & Furniture.
Delivering optimized value creation, maximizing return on investment whilst upholding best in class service levels.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establish and implement continuous improvement initiatives to optimize internal & external administrative processes & deliver sustainable long term value creation conception for store planning & central architectural dept.
- Project Management: RFI’s / RFP’s, cost analysis, price negotiation, recommendations, identify opportunities for cost saving, establish preferred suppliers, contracts, KPI’s & co-ordinate supplier assessments
- Project Management: sourcing & transition to new suppliers / contracts post RFP process (including supplier on-boarding and on-going supplier management)
- Support : second party factory audit follow-up & implementation of SA8000 for current & new vendors. Coordination of compliance with procurement conflict of interest policies and regulations
- Responsible for architectural concept Materials ; inspection, track, check and record
- Responsible for updating the weekly tracking, cost tracking, maintaining records and similar reports required by procurement
- Support Senior Procurement Manager with new supplier sourcing initiatives & ideas
- Daily support of global network problem solving