Acerca del trabajo
About the role As Senior Accounts Receivable Officer, you are responsible for managing the accounts receivable operations to ensure timely and accurate processing of customer payments, reduce outstanding balances, and maintain positive relationships with customers for Louis Vuitton Australia and New Zealand.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
• Oversee the daily accounts receivable operations.
• Monitor and process all incoming customer payments in a timely and accurate manner.
• Reconcile payments received against outstanding balances and investigate any discrepancies or issues.
• Uphold, communicate and enforce our treasury policies.
• Monthly cashflow reporting and annual cashflow forecasting.
• Daily reconciliation of bank accounts.
• Follow up on overdue payments and work with store staff to resolve outstanding balances.
• Matching remittances to the bank statements and customer accounts and performing reconciliations and following up as required.
• Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of all store accounts, including billing and payment information.
• Generate and send invoices to store staff in a timely manner.
• Provide exceptional support to stores by promptly responding to inquiries and resolving issues.
• Collaborate with other departments, to address customer concerns and ensure accurate invoicing and payment processing.
• Prepare and analyze regular reports on accounts receivable activities, including outstanding balances, aging reports, and cash collections.
• Assist with month-end and year-end financial reporting and reconciliation processes.
• Identify and implement process improvements to enhance efficiency and accuracy in accounts receivable operations.
• Lead special projects related to accounts receivable and point of sale systems and contribute to strategic planning for the department as needed.
• Ad-hoc tasks and projects as required by the Finance Manager.
Louis Vuitton is more than a name….its a mindset. For more than 150 years Louis Vuitton has shared the spirit of excellence and passion. Founded at the dawn of the modern travel era, Louis Vuitton is on a perpetual mission to explore new horizons, propelled by an innovative spirit, boundless creativity and unparalleled Savoir-faire. Our agile and innovative retail teams have the power to share Louis Vuitton's history and ensure our brands success. Our top priority is each client’s experience, inspiring them in store across our product universe and taking them on a journey of discovery through our passionate knowledge and a unique sense of service and initiative, listening and curiosity.
Your next career journey starts here! By being a part of the Louis Vuitton team, you will have access to unlimited career opportunities. We also invest in your career development by offering you access to the very best training, resources, technologies and innovations. You will be presented with unique career opportunities both on a local and international scale, with an enticing benefits and incentives package being part of the LVMH group available too!