Assist Project Managers with all construction and project management and execute corporate specifications and work plans within set budgets and time frames. Ensure the projects and execution plan is progressed properly and appropriately.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist Project Managers to coordinate all architectural and construction activities involved with the renovation or creation of a new store or office space.
- Follow the work schedule of all phases of the project using the designated software systems.
- Work closely with Project Managers and other internal Departments - Visual Merchandising, IT, Loss Prevention, Store Manager, and Country Manager - as well as external suppliers to handle costs, schedule, and quality control of projects.
- Collect information, define the timeline, and prepare & update Cost Plan Report.
- Keep Senior Management informed about the Budget status. Collect periodical cost reports from Local Consultants and Contractors. Assist Project Managers to create a thorough and comprehensive cost plan report to be used to check invoice consistency and issue payment. Send periodical reports of Budget status to Accounting Dept.
- Collaborate with Finance and Legal Office to draft contracts and leases.