The Master Data Coordinator, reporting to the Supply Chain Manager, manages the creation and maintenance of the data necessary for the proper function of the information systems so that all internal and external flow can work.
He/She will be a key figure for the site, cooperating also with the other LV sites and the Headquarters.
- Control and guarantee the reliability of industrial data: ensure the correct configuration of data in information systems (IS) to enable all internal and external flows to function.
- Ensure the correct configuration of material and component logistics data.
- Ensure the synchronization of data within the information systems (repository, ERP, purchasing) and setup ERP intervals for a new production flow or a new product.
- Drive data KPIs to improve the quality and the readiness with which data are made available.
- Help business teams to understand information systems, the interfaces and the sequences of the phases, and to acquire and maintain IS skills.
- In collaboration with the business Key Users, support the business line operational staff in their mastery of IS and data: deploy data-oriented business processes, such as product life cycle, change requests, end of life, etc.
- Standardize data production flows and processes during production and industrial projects.
- Work with the Master Data community to define the processes for producing and updating data in the information systems.
- Provide first-level diagnosis of data anomalies reported by business lines (Production, Warehouse, Procurement, etc.).