Acerca del trabajo
1. Plan and support the repair and maintenance activities in stores of Taiwan;
2. Support Facilities Manager with Spending, Budgeting, Forecast, Tender, Planning and follow up of Store Project and Minor Works;
3. Keep track on the regular repair and maintenance spending that to meet with the budget;
4. Handling internal FM documentary and system such as Purchase Order, Good Received, Service Contract etc.
5. Be a fast responder in handling repair and maintenance request from store;
6. Conduct regular visits to stores and company facilities that to ensure it meets with company standard and security policy;
7. Coordinate with vendors to perform a wide range of facilities related services;
8. Good negotiation skills, especially when deal with outside parties such as vendor and suppliers for a best position to the company;
9. Supervise maintenance work so to meet with company standard, government regulations, environmental, health & safety requirement and comply with legislation;
10. Control electricity consumption and work actively with energy saving strategy;
11. Support internal/external department with status on allocation of store fixture and hardware;
12. Carry out other duties as assigned by supervisor;
14. Occasional business travel is required.