*Position: eRetail & Client Solutions IS Manager
- Engage in project and support activities for LV Korea on eRetail and Client applications and services.
- Focus on omnichannel processes that aim at creating a unified and seamless experience for our customers regardless of their touchpoint with the Brand.
- Play a vital role in digital operations of Korean market based in the Louis Vuitton Korea head office.
- Retail Support
- Client Development
- Supply-Chain and Logistics
- Customer Service
- Asia Service Desk
- Vendors & partners
*Job duties & Responsibilities
eRetail, CRM and Client projects and support
This consists of two main activities:
- Projects: Deploy new solutions and enhance existing solutions in Korea.
- Support: Interact with support organizations to ensure respect of SLA on incident resolution, periodic reviews, KPI reporting.
- Act as main entry point for business departments in countries and for the corporate teams on digital and omnichannel topics.
- Lead regular business reviews with stakeholders on existing projects, execute business initiatives and campaign as well as service on support and incidents.
- Maintain relationship with local actors (3PL, Payments, etc.) in various countries: service monitoring & evaluation, evolution roadmap, etc.
- Interact with Asia Pacific zone office and the corporate head office in Paris.