Louis Vuitton is looking for a Digital Merchandiser to join the Digital Team in the Hong Kong/Taiwan regions. In close collaboration with the markets and the international headquarters of Louis Vuitton, you will be in charge of digital merchandising, website maintenance and operations, including product update and product promotion, project support as well as ad-hoc assignments.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain HK and TW website content, product launches (including ENG to ZHT translation and proof-reading) / updates / obsolete management and eVM etc.
- Be proactive in carrying out targeted e-Merchandising actions according to product categories and target audience, as well as monitor supply and digital stock situation to boost conversion
- Manage back-orders, pre-orders, and potentially clients’ special requests, including store and cross-regional transfers in partnership with the Zone Mechanizing to expedite solutions with Supply Chain & Logistics team
- Ensure that products, contents, and promotions are well represented in all digital interfaces and prioritize activities according to the commercial / brand marketing calendar and other communications in light of the overarching product strategy
- Create reports to monitor KPIs, client reactions, business outcomes and analyze client purchase behaviors and site metrics to propose enhancement and opportunities to maximize business, to put in place action plans for opportunities identified
- Liaise with internal parties including corporate and country offices, and external parties including vendors and suppliers to make recommendations for promotional strategies
- Reinforce product knowledge before the launch of any new collections and support the Client Services Center for any clients’ requests on a daily basis
- Strive for innovation and optimize ways of working through setting up new process / tools / reports, as well as participate in global / lead regional online related projects, including UATs