We are looking for a Business Planning Manager to take on a business partnership role working closely with functions and countries the South Asia zone to support and drive business objectives.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage monthly reporting timelines and ensure reporting accuracy/consistency is in line with Group/local requirements
- Support roll out of Group changes in reporting – IFRS/ other policy changes.
- Analysis of weekly and monthly sales - highlight trends, risks and opportunities
- Monitor and track competitor performance (sales trends, network changes, key events, etc)
- Support zone budget construction, consolidation and review process
- Monitor financial performance and other key indicators, highlighting trends and unexpected variances
- Review investment requests prepared by the team, ensure alignment with Group requirements
- Support countries in identifying risks/opportunities and re-allocation of expenses
- Partner with functions to improve performance by evaluating processes to drive efficiencies or improvements in ROI
- Zone margin review and analysis
- Prepare presentations to senior management
- Ad-hoc reporting and analysis