*Position: Assistant MD Manager - Watch & Jewelry
Core Jewelry in-store actions
- Daily / Weekly Jewelry sales review by store and analysis for finding sales trend
- Collect the qualitive feedbacks regarding new collection and list up high-potential items in our market.
- Prepare key launching strategy in 360 vies to related teams
- Review Jewelry assortment , max and stock level by store and prepare in store caravan stock list based on sales target and store request
- Conduct core Jewelry collection and novelty training regularly
- Develop W&J EA community agenda and participate actively
Jewelry strategy & Direction
- Review Jewelry BE align with yearly sales target and recent sales trend.
- Reinforce market intelligence : Monitor competitors’ activities, novelties, pricings and act if opportunities/risks are identified
HWJ Event support
- Communicate with central team to build up event assortment applying our market needs (High Watch / High Jewelry event) to maximize sales.
- Collect the qualitive feedbacks regarding HWJ collection and list up high-potential items in our market.
- Follow up on event sold pieces status and update the final billing schedule and manage it to maximize the target achieve rate.
- Conduct HWJ novelty training before zone events / international events.
Cross functional partnership
- Partner with business planner and SC teams to influence seasonal investment strategy and secure the stocks of volume drivers.
- Partner with store directors/ team managers/ EA to create and implement in-store events.
- Visit stores to amplify WJ strategies and partner with retail teams to gather feedback.
- Collaborate with retail team to create robust action plans toward improving product category performance