As an Area Visual Merchandiser, you will be an ambassador of the Maison and ensure the consistency, quality and sophistication of the visual merchandising implementation on all product categories. You will manage the in store VM teams, support the business strategy and contribute to enhancing the Client experience in store.
DUTIES & RESPONSABILITIES:
Interior Merchandising Implementation:
- Be the ambassador and role model in store for visual merchandising, demonstrating an active genuine passion and strong enthusiasm.
- Act as a proactive force in developing the business, leveraging visual merchandising as a way to drive sales.
- Plan, prepare and implement regular store zoning and product rotations following VM direction and local business needs in collaboration with Regional VM manager, SM and key in-store drivers.
- Seek business opportunities for under-performing categories using reports/ tools.
- Upload/Share images after each rotation with Regional VM manager.
- Implement visual merchandising concepts/set ups for all events in store to the highest standard.
- Visit competitors and report best practices.
- Master knowledge of all product categories.
Partnership with business drivers and in store selling team
- Work with the team to seek business opportunities for under-performing categories using reports/ tools.
- Collaborate and share information with VM manager of the region, Store Manager, Team Manager, and Expert Advisor on visual merchandising topics/ guidelines.
- Regular interaction with Store Manager, Team Manager ,and Expert Advisor to ensure zonings include key product priorities/ needs taken into consideration.
- Train and facilitate all new starters on VM ethos within Louis Vuitton through onboarding to scout potential talents.
- Maintenance coaching driven by VM through trainings, DM and support tools to give selling teams ownership over display standards. Supported by SM & Management teams.
VM Talent Development
- Identify employees with visual merchandising interest/skills to further develop. Persons Included within rotations and performance monitored and shared with Regional VM and SMs
- Coach, train, motivate and develop visual team to the best of their abilities using IDP to support strong succession planning.
- Check store maintenance and environment to maintain luxury retail standards, ensuring lighting, windows, props and furniture are in excellent condition and report back to VM manager of the region if not
- Work in collaboration with Stock team & Client advisors to achieve operational excellence including security tagging, pricing and display maintenance is of the highest standards.
- Share images after each rotation with selling team to use as reference & support with maintenance.
- Manage the reordering of props and visual merchandising tools where necessary
- Ensure products are displayed according to Louis Vuitton standards and current visual approach.
- Ensure lighting is focused onto products & mannequins after each rotation/ move.
Special Projects + VM Support
- Be part of the concept and layout discussion
- Prepare and implement zoning plans
- Be in charge of prop order
- Coordinate the implementation
- Participation in the window ordering process and support country VM to coordinate installation