Acerca del trabajo
Under the supervision of the 2nd Shift Warehouse Supervisor, this position will perform material handling duties to include accepting materials from spare parts reception, quality inspection of final repairs, picking of spare parts, and maintaining inventory of raw materials, packing, and shipping. Team members require flexibility to work 3pm-11:30pm Mon-Fri with Saturdays as required.
• Manage all incoming repairs and create a label for each
• Provide final quality inspections
• Create a picking list and allocate spare parts for every repair
• Report and adjust any stock discrepancies
• Create stock movements according to rules defined with Finance
• Data entry of work orders and verifications of accuracy
• Operate daily cycle counts
We are seeking to speak with candidates that have 2-3 years’ experience in inventory, quality control, warehouse, shipping, or receiving. Vast computer knowledge is required inclusive of MS Excel with the ability to learn new WMS systems and to train in cross functional departments is necessary.
Louis Vuitton is a company that respects the uniqueness of each employee and offers everyone the means to find their place and thrive. We promote initiatives aimed at supporting professional equality for everyone. We strive to go above and beyond purely symbolic measures by building a culture focused on meaningful strategies aimed at creating an inclusive workforce. In addition to a generous benefits package, unparalleled career development opportunities, both locally & globally, as an employee at Louis Vuitton, you can expect to be provided with industry leading training which will offer you an in-depth insight into the luxury and retail environment.