Louis Vuitton have an exciting career opportunity for a highly experienced Security and Safety Manager for Louis Vuitton’s UK, Ireland, & South Africa region. Based in our London Head Office, you will report into the Finance Director, with a dotted line into the Head of Security based in Paris, France, and will ensure the security of company employees, products, premises, materials, equipment, and information, and also oversee the brand’s overall level of technical and physical security requirements across our 16 retail stores based in 3 distinct countries.
The role of the Security and Safety Manager is highly collaborative and will require working closely with the retail store teams, corporate partners, external security suppliers, and local authorities and government agencies. You will be responsible for setting and driving the overall security and safety strategy including heading up investigations and reducing loss, managing security services, leading risk. Health, and safety assessments, and ensure members of the team are trained in relevant areas related to safety and security.
The desired candidate must have the following experience:
- Liaising directly with law enforcement and relevant local authorities and government bodies
- Heading up investigations based in the UK in connection with criminal, civil, and common law incidents
- Extensive experience conducting comprehensive risk, health, and safety assessments
- Managing the provision of security services including sourcing and procurement of contractors and equipment.
- Experience setting up and implementing Company Disaster Recover Plans and Business Continuity Plans for large scale businesses across multiple sites
- Managing Health and Safety – conducting Workplace Risk Assessments, Fire Risk Assessments, First Aid Risk Assessments, and investigating workplace accidents in line with RIDDOR
- Organising and facilitating trainings
As an employee of Louis Vuitton, you will be provided with industry leading development programmes, which offer you an in-depth insight into the luxury retail industry. In addition to this, you will receive a generous benefits package, exciting career development opportunities to work both locally & globally, in addition to learning from the very best talent within the industry. “Make your career a beautiful journey” with Louis Vuitton.