Under the Division Director provides functional leadership for all the manufacturing activities. Facilitates leadership direction and works collaboratively with quality and leads continuous improvement actions in order to meet market demands, while balance productivity goals within an un-compromising quality environment and brand.
Responsible for managing all subcontracting execution plans for the good segment, ensures development of new models in line with standards required and timing scheduled. Responsible for P&L and Pricing.
Position in a context characterized by high complexity.
• Degree in Industrial, Quality or Process Engineering
• 6-8 year’s of relevant experience within a manufacturing environment. Shoes, leather goods or textile experience a plus
• Direct Management of a complex internal production with artisans
• Knowledge and experience in lean manufacturing/continuous improvement concepts
• Computer Proficient: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Lotus Notes
• English knowledge; Bilingual Italian/French is a plus
• Demonstrated leadership agility and managerial courage
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to work collaborative within cross-functional teams and/or colleagues in LV Group
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Strong orientation and passion for quality and attention to detail
• Ability to manage multiple priorities within a fast paced changing environment
• Ability to work within diverse cultures with strong conflict resolution skills
• Strong team player with demonstrated ability to motivate
Informazioni aggiuntive per i candidati
• Provides leadership and guidance to a Team of supervisors
• Empowers and coaches supervisory teams to organize and manage day-to-day production activities of artisans, the work in process and performance output.
• Works with quality and leads continuous improvement actions to identify proactive measures to ensure consistent Louis Vuitton quality standards.
• Guides the team to build up suitable action plans to work out day by day production problems
• Analyses performance output and communicates and cascades results to leadership team and management.
• Define and applies the appropriate subcontracting strategy supporting the deployment of manufacturing growth, in line with the strategy defined by the Industrial Direction.
• Organizes advanced and detailed planning in order to ensure regular and steady workflows for the factory and subcontractors.
• Monitors the development of each season by following up the progression of the various phases in order to respect time to market and time to quantity.
• Works with subcontracting vendors to ensure timely production and delivery of raw material and assembled components of shoes parts.
• Analyzes and negotiates subcontracting pricing to ensure appropriate price points.
• Proposes business objectives and key performance indicators against measurable business results, and communicates potential shortfalls and challenges proactively.
• Develops action plans to increase productivity and efficiency and monitors action plan results against monthly company performance. Follow monthly results on P&L in co-operation with Finance Controlling.
• Works proactively to identify and encourage an environment of behavioral based safety and adherence to associate rules of conduct.
• Works collaboratively with Human Resources leadership to maintain a strong union free social climate.
• Balances productivity goals while maintaining a safe, clean and environmentally friendly working environment instilling brand image and pride within artisans.
• Works collaboratively with Supply Chain Team on raw material availability in order to prevent productivity goals not being met.
• Develops recommended budgetary operating expense and capital expenditures to ensure proper tools, machinery and technology is available to support the business and production processes, to be approved by the Industrial Direction.
• Consistently promotes and communicate the Louis Vuitton Know-How and brand DNA
• Cross-fertilize “LV product culture” on subcontracting teams and develop the partnership approach with the vendors.
• Works with direct reports to maintain and develop talent and artisanal experience.
• Works with direct reports to measure individual artisan efficiency and line productivity in order to maintain acceptable performance standards with respect to quality, quantity, time optimization and work in progress
• Conducts performance evaluations of direct reports and provides recommendations for future mobility and individual development plans