• Manage the IT infrastructure of LV Italian entities (Manufacture and Retail site) including network (infrastructure and devices) , telephony and Users Hardware, monitoring systems and network performances to ensure the highest level of performance
• Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT operations (proactive visit , site opening ….), coordinating Internal and Proximity Support resources, ensuring the business activity coverage during the working hours
• Insuring an active management of the day-to-day activities and incidents to increase quality of service delivered.
• Organize communication, awereness programs and training sessions for IT, office and security tools for end users
• Ensure close relation with IS Retail and Manufacures.
• Manage IT staff (Internal and Proximity Support) by training and coaching them, communicating job expectations and appraising their performance
• Implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures based on LV Core Model
• Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
• Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy
• Identify problematic areas, designing and proposing solutions to be implemented in time once approved
• Maintain and be accountable of asset management (using the LV applications) in order to preserve assets, information security and control structures
• Collaborate with Central Team to maintain LV standards and functionality
• Report on a weekly basis to cover both run and project activities of the perimeter.
• Contribution to technical documentation in collaboration with the knowledge manager
• Handle annual IT budget accordingly to the approval of the management and follow-up in order to ensure cost effectiveness
• Monitor expenses and propose actions to keep them in line with the IT budget
• Manage IT Purchase Orders, according to validated budget, ensuring that all is delivered as agreed with the vendor and on time.
• Schedule regular meeting with main partner to follow activities
• Verify and contribute to Service Level Agreements (SLA) within 3rd parties managed
Knowledge (necessary qualifications for the job)
• Proven working experience as an IT manager or relevant experience in proximity support activities
• Proved knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems in a mulptiple-sites environment
• Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation
• Skills in IT project and architecture management will be appreciated
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Great attention to detail
• Excellent organizational and coordination abilities
• Ability to coordinate resources
• Able to work in a fast-paced demanding environment
• Fluent in English , French is a plus
Technical Skills :
• Network & Telecom: WAN MPLS, LAN/WLAN/IPT Cisco,
• Windows client & servers systems
• Apple systems (iOS and OSX)
Informazioni aggiuntive per i candidati
Work hours :
• Established on production and retail schedules
• The employee must be flexible to be able to adapt his activity to manage production incidents or project activities.
• Mobility inter-site – regular visit should be done in all sites under his/her responsibility (Industrial Sites in Fiesso d’Artico, Gallarate and Firenze + Retail HO in Milan + 20 Stores in Italy)
• Estimated Time : 50% Retail, 50% Manufacturing