We are very driven to recruit a City VM for our Store in Prague. Prague is the base Store. Open – minded for travelleing for the future also for being in charge for other stores.
Store & Merchandising responsibilities:
•Planning and roll-out of all product rotation according to the VM calendar in partnership with the VM Manager and the store management team.
•Working closely with the Merchandising team & the store management team to ensure the stores changes are in line with the business needs.
•Reporting & providing feedback to the VM Manager & Stores Managers after each rotation.
•Insuring a high level of maintenance through a strong presence on the floor and frequent training of the store teams.
•Supporting the stores on setting-up their events.
•Coordinating suppliers & business partners to ensure a perfect roll out of the window installation & add campaign images.
•Coordinating product rotation according to window guidelines.
•Ensuring store environment is maintained to its highest luxury standards.
•Manage the reordering of props and follow up the budget.
Key requirements and competencies :
- A Visual Merchandising background is essential, with a +5 years’ experience.
- A Retail multi category Fashion Brands experience.
- The candidate is driven by the VM dual mission (Brand image support plus strategic sales contribution)
- The candidate has a strong product sensitivity and awareness of Fashion,
- The candidate is a “doer” when needed and yet has matured skills in leading, motivating and problem solving
- The candidate is a proactive, strategic individual, willing to work on flexible & extended hours, and at times supporting other regions.
- Czech and English fluency is a must