Warehouse Supervisor - Irwindale, CA
Louis Vuitton is more than a name; we are a world class manufacturer. Louis Vuitton U.S. Manufacturing (LVUSM) operates ateliers in California and Texas where our focus is people, quality, and safety. We encourage innovators with an entrepreneurial spirit to join our team!
Our ateliers in Irwindale & San Dimas, CA are seeking Warehouse Supervisors for our growing Warehouse Department. Since 1854, Louis Vuitton has been a premier luxury brand with a reputation for the highest quality standards and exceptional client experiences. In this role you will monitor the daily workflow of the warehouse to ensure proper service to production, subcontracting and finished goods shipping. We are seeking a strong people leader to coach and mentor a team of warehouse associates on your assigned shift. This role reports to the Warehouse Manager.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Serve as a key actor for stock accuracy, cycle counts, production service, subcontracting, and finished products distribution
- Knowledge of warehouse management systems (i.e. JDE, Ariane) with the ability to input, retrieve and analyze data
- Ensure warehouse key performance indicators (KPIs) are being followed and implement a daily and/or weekly performance follow up
- Be an active member in the success of the SAP implementation project
- Interface with Production, Supply Chain, and Finance to serve as the main point of contact in the manager’s absence
- Enforce operating instructions and safety policies
- Experience with or knowledge of OSHA standards
Knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent is required
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in a lead or supervisory role in inventory, warehouse, shipping/receiving in a manufacturing environment preferred
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience supervising a team
- Experience operating a forklift and pallet jack is required
- Proficient with MS Excel and Warehouse Management Systems; SAP experience is a plus
- Bilingual English/ Spanish preferred. French is a plus.
- Temperature controlled environment
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. with or without accommodations
- Moderate levels of noise due to sewing, preparation and cutting machinery
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Medical benefits effective the first of the month following your start date
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Vacation Time
- Company Paid Holidays
- Sick/Personal Time
- Employee Discount and access to other LVMH Brand discounts
Louis Vuitton is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Louis Vuitton is a company that respects the uniqueness of each employee and offers everyone the means to find their place and prosper. We promote initiatives aimed at supporting professional equality for everyone. We strive to go above and beyond purely symbolic measures by building a culture passionate about meaningful strategies aimed at crafting an inclusive workforce.