Warehouse Operations Specialist
Louis Vuitton is seeking a Warehouse Operations Specialist to work from our Mississauga warehouse.
This position will be a crucial role in aspects of Operations to support our Digital Online business. This role will coordinate with the other members of the local Warehouse Team, and Louis Vuitton distribution centers in the US.
The Warehouse Operations Specialist is to proactively supervise all parcels shipping to Clients in Canada, and from our online platform to clients. Additionally, they will be the main point of contact for our Client Service Center to handle increased client issues and service tickets and is the main partner with logistics coordinators in all 3 US distribution centers
We are eager to speak to individuals that possess a bachelor’s degree, preferably in business, or a related field, with 2+ years of supervisor experience in operations distribution or related business field.
The ideal candidate will have outstanding organizational skills, attention to detail as well ability to work in a culturally diverse and multi-site environment. Outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to connect with external clients preferably in a retail luxury environment and internal customers at all levels is a must.
Strong digital literacy with the ability to use Microsoft Office, Excel and comfort with using systems such as SAP, Power Query and Power BI are a plus.
- Daily monitoring of tracking from all 3 US DC’s to Canada.
- Handle all exceptions and losses via ticketing tool or taking initiative to sales admin teams at each DC to resolve any customs documentation requirements
- Physically scan all parcels to reconcile against all in transit tracking numbers and resolve discrepancies. Follow through with DC partners to resolve
- Client outreach to advise of any unexpected delays
- Bounce back management. All orders that are not delivered to client or bounce back to Canada DC should have client outreach, customized re delivery and email tracking number to client.
- Establish relationship with local shipping distributor representative
- Partner with LV Canada logistics manager to monitor reverse flow
- Maintain important metric or orders returned to US within 48 hours
- Daily review of all ticket requests in ticketing tool for Canada DC
- Direct communication with CSC for order upgrades, cancelations, corporate orders and special circumstances
- Complete any Canada requests on daily customer concern email
- Process shipping carriers approved raised claims same day
- Business, Marketing or Communications major
- Logistics classes a plus
- French speaking a plus due to client outreach
- Technical skills
- Proficient in excel, ppt
- System savvy with interest in business applications
- Familiarity with logistics providers and delivery schedules
- Analytical skills
- Able to analyze data to make recommendations to minimize client frustrations where UPS failed to provide service
- Strong business acumen to show entrepreneurial spirit and develop ideas to further enhance client experience
- Ideally client facing work experience with similar luxury retailer or Louis Vuitton Canada store
- Logistics experience a plus