Warehouse Associate - San Dimas, CA
Louis Vuitton, U.S. Manufacturing, Inc. proudly operates manufacturing ateliers in California and Texas where our focus is people, quality, and safety. Our vision is “Proud to Craft Louis Vuitton in the USA”.
The Louis Vuitton atelier in San Dimas, CA is currently seeking Warehouse Associates to join our growing team. In this role, you will perform shipping & receiving and material handling duties to include accepting materials from receiving inspection (including leather inspection), stocking, pulling, issuing, and maintaining inventory of raw materials, packing and shipping.
Shifts: Monday – Friday; Days: 5:40 am - 2:10 pm; Evenings: 2:40 pm - 11:10 pm
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Prepare preparation sheets and print material picking sheets as required per the weekly production schedule.
- Pull materials from stock as required per the preparation sheet and or material picking sheet using a FIFO (first-in first-out) system.
- Gather all materials to fill work order requirements and place them on a cart for transport to the assembly departments.
- Replace defective and damaged materials as requested by assembly supervisors.
- Take defective materials to the designated location for processing and make the applicable transfer in the Ariane system
- Perform all necessary work order material issues in Ariane or JDE
- Take immediate action to correct discrepancies with material inventories.
- Perform cycle counts as requested by the department supervisor or the finance department.
- Ensure material received into inventory are labeled with item #, quantity, and date of receipt.
- Stock materials in the proper storing location and confirm that all necessary transactions have been made in the systems (Ariane and JDE)
- Manage all materials to optimize space utilization and good organization.
- Pack finished product and palletize it as requested by distribution center.
- Process shipments of final product in the system and complete documentation.
- High School or GED
• 1-3 years’ experience in inventory, warehouse, shipping, or receiving
• Knowledge of inventory management systems is a plus
• Must be able to lift up to 20 lbs. with or without accommodations
• Computer Literate, Basic skills with MS Excel is required
• Great communication skills: written and oral
• Bilingual: English and Spanish is a plus
• Strong math skills preferred
• Strong analytical and organizational skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Team oriented
• Ability to work well under pressure and adapt as needed