Dubai, United Arab Emirates
21 September 2022
Please note that this position is Head Office based.
- Ensure planning and communication between the zone and VM Team in the region
- Collaborate with the Merch team to deliver accurate and timely information on all Visual Merchandising aspects on the field.
- Support store opening, events, collection launch, press days
- Monthly VM activity coordination photo reports (in-store VM set up, windows installation, events)
- Indoor animation production follows up (POP-IN, POP-UP, Windows, and events)
- Budget and VM expense analysis
- Ensure that all internal and external VM activity is installed and produced according to the brand concept and guidelines.
- Create VM tools that facilitate the daily tasks of the teams (products zoning, visual assortments)
- Ensure the implementation of the VM concept for Events defined by the Merch and Events team
Windows, Props & Budgets:
- Windows: collect windows orders from the VM team and ensure the kits are in line with budget
- Participate in the windows bidding prosses and challenge the local contractors for the window installation.
- Ensure planning and follow-up of windows installation. (Quality, costs, and timing of delivery)
- Props Interior: ensure restocking orders of VM props 4 times a year (Area VM store needs)
- VM Budget: monitoring and optimization
- Compile VM budgets and support financial planning activities
- Retail multi category Fashion Brands experience including VM activities windows, in/store VM, openings, events, fairs, budget follow up (preferably but not necessarily from the Luxury business*)
- Organized a strong communicator, and able to share, challenge, and work closely with the VM team in the region and the local contractors