Visual Merchandising Intern
As a Visual Merchandising intern, you will be an ambassador of the Brand and assist the Country VM Manager in all administration, logistics, and communication related tasks pertaining to Visual Merchandising for the UK, Ireland & South Africa. You will inspire and work with the in-store VM teams to raise and maintain standards in the stores.
- Create all purchase orders for the team
- Document all VM spending and budgeting
- Following up with good’s receipts.
- Booking in access for contractors and LV staff.
- Send cost reports to central / zone teams
- Manage the store photo archive on IWD and Head Office share drive
- Assist the store VM with planning, anticipation, organisation, and implementation of window schemes set up
- Ensuring all store window and rotation pictures are sent to the Country Visual Merchandising manager within the given deadline
In-store Visual Merchandising
- Support store VM on all products categories knowledge.
- Ensure stores are provided with and using all relevant VM guidelines.
- Support in store VM on all products categories Visual Merchandising Guidelines knowledge.
- Encourage and support strong stock team collaboration for products availability, launches and ends of life.
- Assist with visual training to the store teams.
- VM market place utilisation: guidelines/reporting/best practices. Intranet system. IWD.
- Assist with props orders for current and new store openings.
- Help to plan and assist in the in store VM window rotations.
- Understand how to make product substitutions.
- Ensure coherence between all products categories at all times.
- Ensure strong store Zoning at all times (validated by VM country manager.
Over-see store VM related maintenance with relevant VM teams
Reinforce VM maintenance standards: products replacement, pricing, niche & window lighting, cleanliness etc.
- Assist with products anticipation: stock team collaboration.
- Assist with event set-up and execution
- Assist with planning