V.I.E Distribution Planning Coordinator
The Distribution Planning coordinator will have the mission to analyze the business process and propose the changes and developments needed to automatize and simplify the current operation. Also, she/he will have the responsibility to put those processes in place, developing the system tools if needed, and follow the implementation of at least two quarters.
Additionally, she/he will develop a new set of tools to support the new stores openings and the reports to provide a complete follow-up.
1) New Products Reservations
- Elaborate a full scope analysis to identify the improvements needed to reduce the unnecessary workload and improve the execution time
- Propose to the relevant partners the set of new procedures and tools to accomplish the mission
- Develop the tools and the procedures validated
- Oversee the launches for two quarters to develop the necessary adjustments and guarantee the right performance
2) Data Project
- Create and develop the data structure needed to improve the management analysis
- Develop the processes and routines needed to create an advance data analytics system
3) Stores Opening
- Identify opportunities of improvement in reports follow up and process management regarding store openings
- Develop the reports and tools needed to capture these opportunities
- Follow up two store openings to guarantee the validity of the reports and processes implemented.
4) Unique Stock Project
- Guarantee that all the improvements obtained for new products and store openings are valid under the Unique Stock environment
5) Distribution Planning
- When needed, take temporary responsibility over one Region and/or category, and eventually be in charge permanently of one, depending on the organizational evolution.
- Graduated of a Business or Engineer school, ideally with a first successful work experience / internship
- Curiosity, Team and Entrepreneurial spirit
- Highly organized and detailed oriented
- Client centric and easy communication
- Strong analytical skills and creativity to implement tools/dashboards/systems
- Advance Skills in Excel, Power BI, SQL or Python a plus
- English Fluent, French and Spanish a plus
Contract : 12 months, V.I.E (Volontariat International en Entreprise)
Location : New York, US
Start date : from september 2022
Please note that V.I.E. contracts are subject to eligibility criteria, defined by Business France. For more information: https://mon-vie-via.businessfrance.fr/informations-pratiques-sur-le-volontariat-international