V.I.E - Client Development Coordinator
Based in the Client Development and Digital Department of Louis Vuitton America’s New York Corporate headquarters, the VIE will specifically support the Client Development team on analysis, reporting and program implementation and maintenance.
The Client Development team drives omni-channel client analytics and insights, which then applies to formulate strategies, programs and store tools to increase client engagement and grow the lifetime value of the clients in the Americas across all channels (stores, web, and client service center).
Client Analytics and Insights (CRM):
- Support the team in the roll out and performance management of the Client Development objectives, which are to develop high-potential clients (enhancing their spend, cross-sell, and engagement across channels)
- Build reporting to understand performance vs. our objectives at the regional, store and client advisor level
- Develop targeted client lists that support the programs implemented to develop these high-potential clients
- Perform different analyses leveraging our CRM database to identify new opportunities to develop clients
- Support the Client Development Director and Managers in the delivery of strategy, programs and messages
Administration of the one-to-one digital client relationship tool (called “ICON”) use by our client advisors in stores and the client service center:
- Day-to-day management of ICON: update the ICON coordinator mailbox, help resolve issues and support key store team members as well as retail population
- Develop ICON and targeted list reporting: relay to the regional teams and monitor usage
- Identify areas for improvement and communicate to CD corporate and regional teams to enhance adoption
- Assist training and refreshers in stores: present ICON to key team members and store managers, help them understand LV global strategy to drive change management among the teams.
Additional collaboration with managers of client development and digital, as well as retail support and merchandising teams to support major retail priorities and product launches.
- Analytical, attention to detail,
- Team-focused, collaborative,
- Proactive nature, creativity, flexibility, curiosity,
- Interest for digital tools and information systems
- Contract : V.I.E (Volontariat International en Entreprise)
- Duration: 12 to 24 months
- Based in: New York, USA
- Start date : April 1st 2022
- Important: kindly note that the V.I.E. program requires applicants with a EU-citizenship and a maximum age of 28 years. All details: https://mon-vie-via.businessfrance.fr/informations-pratiques-sur-le-volontariat-international