Technical and Safety Manager - Alvarado, TX
Since 1854, Louis Vuitton has been fueled by the innovation and creativity of expert craftsmanship that has been passed from generation to generation. Louis Vuitton U.S. Manufacturing is a part of this rich history, and proudly operates workshops in California and Texas.
Our new Texas workshop is seeking a Technical and Safety Manager, to join our growing team and operations.
As a pivotal member of the Texas Leadership Team, reporting directly to the Plant Director of the workshop, the Technical and Safety Manager will:
- Contribute to the mid and long-term vision of the workshops.
- Plan and implement activities and strategies that deliver results in team engagement and development.
- Support the industrialization of new product development and the continuous improvement of existing products.
- Lead all aspects of the maintenance and safety departments.
- Champion the health and safety initiatives of our workshops.
- Manage a team of up to 30 direct and indirect reports (maintenance, safety, and production).
Joining our team means directly participating in the development of our products, contributing to the achievement of our manufacturing and quality objectives, and thus meeting the needs of the Louis Vuitton client in the United States. If you thrive in a dynamic environment and enjoy collaborating with high caliber talent to achieve common goals, we want to meet you!
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Manufacturing/Industrial professional with an Engineering Bachelor’s degree or Bachelor’s degree in other relevant area of study with relevant career experience.
- Senior manager with a minimum of eight (8) years of relevant manufacturing/industrial experience.
- Proven project management experience with a high-growth organization.
- Leader with the ability to empower teams to navigate in a changing environment and lead change management at all levels.
- Client centric business leader, dedicated to meeting and exceeding the expectations of internal and external clients.
- Spanish and/or French proficiency is desired.
- Capacity and agility to learn and navigate various systems and tools, both industry standard and Louis Vuitton specific.
Sr. Building Engineer