Team Manager, Nordstrom, Seattle
A Team Manager at Louis Vuitton is an ambassador of the Brand. You will take ownership in leading and mentoring your team, building Client relationships, and ensuring that the highest level of Client experience is delivered. Our Louis Vuitton location inside Nordstrom, Seattle is seeking an innovative and passionate candidate to lead their dynamic team.
In collaboration with the Store Manager you will have ownership of the business and team performance, driving each to success. To be successful in this role you must be commercially minded with an understanding of the luxury and local market, ideally gained within the retail sector. With extensive people leadership skills and a passion for exceptional customer service, you will continuously strive to exceed our clients’ expectations. Given the fast paced nature of our business you must have an agile approach to your role and thrive working in a dynamic and evolving environment.
As a Team Manager, you will be responsible for:
Team Management and Development
- Ensure your team delivers an outstanding experience to each client. Provide consistent coaching and identify tailored development and training needs
- Identify, recruit and develop talents. Collaborate with your Store Manager to secure internal succession plans
- Set individual and team goals; proactively assess and manage performance against expectations
- Lead and empower the team to drive business: build a positive and harmonious work environment, cultivate collaboration within the team and between manager
Client and Business Development
- Support the team in building long term Client relationship by using the different clienteling tools
- Establish a Client-centric mentality in store and proactively handle Client-related situations
- Communicate and inspire the team on corporate strategy and relevant business information (animate morning briefings, training)
- Create and deliver action plans to boost business and enhance product performance, using visual merchandising, clienteling, training and team animation
- Be the store point of reference to the Corporate Merchandising team, providing them with feedback (product performance, quality, competitors, etc.)
Selling and Floor Management
- Act as a role model demonstrating sales leadership to the team, support them with their own sales, and cultivate cross-selling and Client repurchase
- Build and develop a personal Client portfolio
- Ensure business opportunities are improved through efficient sales floor management, being a visible presence and support and ensuring client experience standards are achieved
- Ensure policies, Brand standards and grooming guidelines are communicated and implemented
- Support Operations team in inventory management
- Support Store Manager in staff planning (workforce management)
Louis Vuitton is a company that respects the uniqueness of each employee and offers everyone the means to find their place and thrive. We promote initiatives aimed at supporting professional equality for everyone. We strive to go above and beyond purely symbolic measures by building a culture focused on meaningful strategies aimed at creating an inclusive workforce.
In addition to a generous benefits package, unparalleled career development opportunities, both locally & globally, as an employee at Louis Vuitton, you can expect to be provided with industry leading training which will offer you an in-depth insight into the luxury and retail environment.