TEAM MANAGER MILANO
THE LOUIS VUITTON PROMISE
“Whoever you are, whatever the purpose of your visit, I will cherish our time together. I will dare to discover who you are and encourage you to be true to yourself. You will trust me as your personal advisor. We will build a genuine relationship over time. Every time you come to Louis Vuitton, you will leave feeling enriched!”
As a Team Manager, you will be an ambassador of the Brand. You will take ownership to lead and coach your team, build
Client relationships, proactively foster the achievement of sales goals and ensure that the highest level of Client experience is
delivered. You will be responsible to recruit and build highly motivated teams, develop them to the next level and secure
succession plans. You will represent the Brand values and demonstrate the Louis Vuitton attitudes toward Clients and team
Ensure achievement of team objectives on monthly and annual basis
Team Management and Development
- Support your team with consistent coaching, identify their development and training needs, partner with the Field Coach Trainer to tailor individual development plans.
- Identify, recruit and develop talents, secure succession plans in collaboration with the Store Manager.
- Set individual and team goals; proactively assess and manage performance.
- Manage and motivate the team to drive business: create a positive and harmonious work environment, foster cooperation within the team and between managers.
Client and Business Development
- Support the team in building long term Client relationship, leveraging the different clienteling tools to to ensure the highest level of Client experience
- Put in place action plans to boost business and maximize product performance, leveraging visual merchandising, clienteling, training and team animation.
- Proactively provide the Country office with product recommendations and qualitative feedback based on local knowledge about the market and Client needs, leveraging expertise and knowledge within the team.
Floor Management and Operations
- Act as a role model demonstrating sales leadership to the team, support them with their own sales, building and developing your own Client portfolio at the same time.
- Ensure business opportunities are maximized through efficient sales floor management, being a visible presence and support and ensuring the Louis Vuitton Promise standards are achieved.
- Ensure policies are respected and support the team in all the daily operations tasks.
EXPECTED ATTITUDES & SKILLS
- Strong communication and listening skills
- Proactive leadership style
- Excellent client development skills
- Business acumen
- Strong organizational skills
- Agility and resilience