Team Manager Lisbon Store
Louis Vuitton is seeking a strong commercially minded Team Manager, for our store located in Lisbon. The ideal candidate will need to bring a strong local clienteling mindset and be the leader together with the Store Manager, in overall business and team.
As a role model for the team and wider business, you will need to demonstrate superb sales leadership skills in respect to building your personal client portfolio, driving client repurchase rates & cross selling thus ensuring that all business opportunities are maximized through efficient sales floor management while also ensuring that each client who visits the store has a memorable and world class customer experience.
In collaboration with the Store Manager you will have ownership for the business by recruiting, developing and leading the team, fostering & developing client relationships, while also being strategically agile in order to drive strong sales results. Additionally, you will be responsible for providing market expertise in relation to client needs and developing strategies to maximize product performance by leveraging visual merchandising, client development training and team animations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Selling and Floor Management
- Act as a role model demonstrating sales leadership to the team, support them with their own sales foster cross-selling and Client repurchase.
- Build and develop own client portfolio.
- Ensure business opportunities are maximized through efficient sales floor management, being a visible presence and support and ensuring the LV standards are achieved.
- Support team with consistent coaching; identify their development and training needs, partner with Field Coach Trainer to tailor individual action plans.
- Identify, recruit and develop talent, secure succession plans in collaboration with Store Manager.
- Set individual and team goals; proactively assess and manage performance against expectations.
- Manage and motivate the team to drive the business: create a positive and harmonious work environment, foster cooperation within the team and between managers.
Client & Business Development
- Support the team in building long term Client relationship, leveraging the different clientele tools.
- Establish a Client-centric mindset in store to ensure the highest level of Client experience and proactively handle Client related situations.
Communicate and inspire the team on corporate strategy and relevant business information (animate morning briefings, training).
Proactively provide the Country office with product recommendations and qualitative feedback based on local knowledge about the market and Client needs, leveraging expertise and knowledge within team.
- Put in place action plans to boost business and maximize product performance, leveraging visual merchandising, clienteling, training and team animations.
- Is knowledgeable enough on shop floor procedures and sales operations to help the sales team in daily floor activity.
Passion for the Brand.
Management & Leadership; Responsibility & Ownership; Professional attitude.
- Minimum 8 years of working experience as a Manager, of which at least two of them in retail sector, with a demonstrative track record in sales, leadership and management skills.
- Strong knowledge and a genuine appreciation and interest in luxury products and Client.
- Proficiency in Portuguese & English.
- Computer literacy.