Team Manager Knokke
As a Louis Vuitton Team Manager, you will be an ambassador of the Brand. You will take ownership to lead and coach your team, build sustainable Client relationships, proactively foster the achievement of sales goals and ensure that the highest level of Client experience is delivered. You will be responsible to recruit and build highly motivated teams, develop them to the next level and secure succession plans. You will represent the Brand values and demonstrate the Louis Vuitton attitudes toward Clients and team members.
- Team Management and Development
- Client Development
- Driving the Business and Maximizing Performance
- Selling and Floor Management
- Coordinating Store Operations as Part of the Store Management Team
- Passion for the Brand
- Business Mindset
- Social and Networking Skills
- Management and Leadership Skills
- Responsibility & Ownership
- Fluency in French, Dutch and English.
- Extensive management Experience in Retail
The position has become available to cover a period of absence, after which it is anticipated that you will continue your Louis Vuitton Team Manager journey in another store. We are there for to expecting candidate to be mobile either in Belgium or internationally.