Team Manager, High-End - Aventura
Louis Vuitton is seeking a High-End Team Manager to inspire and develop a high end mindset at our Aventura Maison!
As a HE leader & role model, partnerships are essential. This leader will partner with Client Relations & Development, Private Client Advisors and VIC Ambassadors to build innovative and impactful strategies, and develop our high net worth clients and prospects. This role involves collaborating with our store leaders and retail learning manager in elevating the teams client relations and development skills. As a skilled communicator, the ideal candidate will strive to deliver all client interactions in line with our Louis Vuitton promise, thus further driving loyalty to the brand and our positioning within the luxury market space.
To be successful in this role this leader must be commercially minded with a detailed understanding of the luxury market, ideally within the retail industry. With extensive people leadership skills and a flare for outstanding customer service, while continuously seeking to exceed our customers’ expectations. Given the fast paced nature of our business, the ideal candidate must have an agile attitude and thrive working in a dynamic and evolving environment.
Are you ready to achieve the impossible and craft new realities?
The High End Team Manager will be responsible for:
- Collaborating with the team to drive & deliver sales targets across all high end product categories. While also delivering an elevated client experience at every touch point.
- Proactively looking outside the business for opportunities to grow our VIC clients.
- Creating memorable experiences to invite top clients in order to drive potential sales and/or increase brand loyalty through tailored client outreach strategies, events and activations.
- Identify, recruit and develop top talent, while also building robust succession plans for the business.
- Set individual team goals & objectives and proactively assess performance in line with expectations.
- Manage and empower the team to drive business while also creating a positive, collaborative & inclusive work environment.
Louis Vuitton is a company that respects the uniqueness of each employee and offers everyone the means to find their place and thrive. We promote initiatives aimed at supporting professional equality for everyone. We strive to go above and beyond purely symbolic measures by building a culture focused on meaningful strategies aimed at creating an inclusive workforce.
In addition to a generous benefits package, unparalleled career development opportunities, both locally & globally, as an employee at Louis Vuitton, you can expect to be provided with industry leading training which will offer you an in-depth insight into the luxury and retail environment.