Team Manager - Garden State Plaza
As a Team Manager, you will be an ambassador of the Brand. You will take ownership to lead and coach your team, build Client relationships, proactively foster the achievement of sales goals and ensure that the highest level of Client experience is delivered. You will be responsible to recruit and build highly motivated teams, develop them to the next level and secure succession plans. You will represent the Brand values and demonstrate the Louis Vuitton attitudes toward Clients and team members. Optional: be the point of reference on a product category in the store.
In collaboration with the Store Manager you will have ownership of the business by recruiting, developing and leading the team, fostering & developing client relationships, while also being strategically agile in order to drive strong sales results. Additionally, you will be responsible for providing market expertise in relation to client needs and developing strategies to maximize product performance by leveraging visual merchandising, client development training and team animations. Given the fast paced nature of our business you must have an agile approach to your role and thrive working in a dynamic and evolving environment.
As a Team Manager, you will be responsible for:
Team Management and Development
- Identify, recruit and develop talents, secure succession plans in collaboration with the Store Manager
- Set individual and team goals; proactively assess and manage performance against expectations
- Manage and motivate the team to drive business: create a positive and harmonious work environment, foster cooperation within the team and between managers
Client and Business Development
- Support the team in building long term Client relationship, leveraging the different clienteling tools
- Establish a Client-centric mindset in store to ensure the highest level of Client experience and proactively handle Client-related situations
- Communicate and inspire the team on corporate strategy and relevant business information (animate morning briefings, training)
Selling and Floor Management
- Act as a role model demonstrating sales leadership to the team, support them with their own sales, foster cross-selling and Client repurchase
- Build and develop own Client portfolio
- Ensure policies, Brand standards and grooming guidelines are communicated and implemented
- Support Operations team in inventory management
Louis Vuitton is a company that respects the uniqueness of each employee and offers everyone the means to find their place and thrive. We promote initiatives aimed at supporting professional equality for everyone. We strive to go above and beyond purely symbolic measures by building a culture focused on meaningful strategies aimed at creating an inclusive workforce.