Team Manager - Dubai
The Team Manager contributes to develop store sales to attain the commercial targets for the Store by empowering his/her team, and by maintaining high Louis Vuitton standards through an excellent customer service and an enthusiastic leadership.
- Contributes to develop store sales to attain the commercial targets for the selling area; participates in increasing the loyalty of local and key customers by promoting and fostering customer service before, during and after the sale and by implementing store specific actions about products,
- Based on an in-depth of the product range & store organization, continuously helps the sales team in daily sales activity and management of special orders, repairs, returns, by actively communicating to the team with the support of Sales Experts on product ranges and store organization,
- Prepares reports on quality, competition and benchmarking and product analyses as often as necessary,
- Is able to relate properly with Product correspondent, with VM Manager about his/her activity on products and commercial objectives,
- Proactively suggests action plans and strategies to Store Manager to improve the business,
- Acts as a role model within the team, demonstrates sales leadership by playing an active role on the selling floor and by creating a positive, open store environment & atmosphere through attitude, presence and enthusiasm,
- Continuously coaches, develops and motivates the Sales Associates team through hiring, evaluating, following-up, and disciplining in a manner consistent with company policies to meet sales goals,
- Fosters and develops clienteling culture within the team,
- Is accountable for creating and maintaining an open, positive and harmonious work environment through a strong leadership
- Ensures the operational management of the store and collaborates with the Store Manager to ensure supplies and stocks management
- Ensures a high-quality presentation of the store, especially product presentation, the general upkeep of the store and the organization of the retail area and the back-office
In order to be considered for the role, you must have:
- Managerial experience in luxury retail environment.
- Excellent knowledge and passion for selling luxury products and services on offer to the Customer.
- Deep awareness of competitors and marketing.
- Technical mastering of the different aspects of sales with an outstanding sense of customer service, sense of initiative and commercial creativity with fashion sensitivity.
- Strong computer literacy & systems knowledge.
- Fluent in English communication skills and other language is a plus.