Team Manager Copenhagen
As a Louis Vuitton Team Manager, you will be an ambassador of the Brand. You will take ownership to lead and coach your team, build sustainable Client relationships, proactively foster the achievement of sales goals and ensure that the highest level of Client experience is delivered. You will be responsible to recruit and build highly motivated teams, develop them to the next level and secure succession plans. You will represent the Brand values and demonstrate the Louis Vuitton attitudes toward Clients and team members.
Your main responsibilities will be the following :
- Team Management and Development
- Client Development
- Driving the Business and Maximizing Performance
- Selling and Floor Management
- Coordinating Store Operations as Part of the Store Management Team
To succeed in this role, we are looking for candidates who have a passion for the brand and for retail and with a strong business mindset. The candidate has also demonstrated the following skills in previous experience :
- Social and Networking Skills
- Management and Leadership Skills
- Responsibility & Ownership
- Fluency in English and preferably in Danish
- Extensive management Experience in Retail
Interested in joining our team? Apply through the link, If your online submitted application meets the profile of requirements, we will invite you for a pre-recorded video interview. A way to talk beyond your resume and show us who you are! Remain natural and spontaneous and keep in mind that you can do it whenever you are available, ideally in a quiet place. Good luck !