Team Manager - Client Service Center
Louis Vuitton is seeking a Team Manager to work in their Client Service Center in Irving, TX!
A Team Manager at Louis Vuitton is an ambassador of the Brand! You will take ownership to lead and mentor your team, ensuring your team delivers a luxury and customer centric experience by developing relationships with all clients in answering queries knowledgeably and optimally, proactively cultivate the achievement of vital metrics and ensure that the highest level of Client experience is delivered. This role is expected to recruit and build a highly motivated team. Our Team Managers proudly represent the Brand values and demonstrate the Louis Vuitton attitudes toward Clients and team members.
You will empower, coach, and develop a large team, while ensuring the appropriate management follow-up on all daily operations & tasks with the ultimate goal to develop loyalty among clients and promote the brand of Louis Vuitton.
To be successful in this role, you must possess extensive people leadership skills gained within a high-profile luxury or client-centric retail brand or customer contact center, outstanding customer service skills and the desire to continuously strive to exceed our client’s expectations. You should demonstrate a positive enthusiastic demeanor; be an extraordinary teammate and able build good professional working relationships with their team, peers, and management in a multilingual and multicultural environment.
This role will suit individuals who can thrive working within a fast-paced and evolving international business environment as well as work autonomously, be detailed and able to handle high volume and multi-task workload.
You will be responsible for:
Team Management and Development
- Ensure team an outstanding experience to each client. · Support their team with consistent coaching and identify development and training needs to ensure the commitment to key performance indicators metric targets.
- Identify, recruit and develop talents. Collaborate with your Store Manager to secure internal succession plans
- Set individual and team goals; proactively assess and manage performance against expectations
- Lead and empower the team to drive business: build a positive and collaborative work environment, nurture collaboration within the team and between manager
Client and Business Development
- Establish a Client-centric mentality to ensuring an extraordinary Client experience and proactively address raised Client interactions.
- Communicate and inspire the team on corporate strategy and relevant business information (daily briefings, training).
- Create action plans to drive sales and enhance Client Advisor productivity.
- Support the team in building long-term Client relationships, using the different clienteling tools
Louis Vuitton is a company that respects the uniqueness of each employee and offers everyone the means to find their place and prosper. We promote initiatives aimed at supporting professional equality for everyone. We strive to go above and beyond purely symbolic measures by building a culture passionate about meaningful strategies aimed at crafting an inclusive workforce.
In addition to a generous benefits package, unparalleled career development opportunities, both locally & globally, as an employee at Louis Vuitton, you can expect to be provided with industry leading training which will offer you an in-depth insight into the luxury and retail environment.