Team Manager - Cincinnati Kenwood
Louis Vuitton’s exceptional boutique in the Kenwood Mall in Cincinnati, OH is seeking a high caliber Team Manager to supporting business growth and the development of high performing teams.
A Team Manager at Louis Vuitton is an ambassador of the Brand. You will take ownership to lead and mentor your team, build Client relationships, proactively further the achievement of sales goals and ensure that the highest level of Client experience is delivered. Our Team Managers proudly represent the Brand values and demonstrate the Louis Vuitton attitudes toward Clients and team members.
In collaboration with the Store Manager you will have ownership of the business and team performance, driving each to success. To be successful in this role you must be commercially minded with an understanding of the luxury and local market, ideally gained within the retail sector. With extensive people leadership skills and a passion for exceptional customer service, you will continuously strive to exceed our clients’ expectations. Given the fast paced nature of our business you must have an agile approach to your role and thrive working in a dynamic and evolving environment.
Team Management and Development
- Ensure your team delivers an outstanding experience to each client. Provide consistent coaching and identify tailored development and training needs
- Identify, recruit and develop talents. Collaborate with your Store Manager to secure internal succession plans
- Set individual and team goals; proactively assess and manage performance against expectations
- Lead and empower the team to drive business: build a positive and harmonious work environment, cultivate collaboration within the team and between manager
Client and Business Development
- Support the team in building long term Client relationship by using the different clienteling tools
- Establish a Client-centric mentality in store and proactively handle Client-related situations
- Communicate and inspire the team on corporate strategy and relevant business information (animate morning briefings, training)
- Create and deliver action plans to boost business and enhance product performance, using visual merchandising, clienteling, training and team animation
Selling and Floor Management
- Act as a role model demonstrating sales leadership to the team in addition to building and developing a personal Client portfolio
- Ensure business opportunities are improved through efficient sales floor management, being a visible presence and support and ensuring client experience standards are achieved
- Ensure policies, Brand standards and grooming guidelines are communicated and implemented
- Support Operations team in inventory management
Louis Vuitton is a company that respects the uniqueness of each employee and offers everyone the means to find their place and prosper. We promote initiatives aimed at supporting professional equality for everyone. We strive to go above and beyond purely symbolic measures by building a culture passionate about meaningful strategies aimed at crafting an inclusive workforce.
In addition to a generous benefits package, unparalleled career development opportunities, both locally & globally, as an employee at Louis Vuitton, you can expect to be provided with industry leading training which will offer you an in-depth insight into the luxury and retail environment.